Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fortiftying Shampoo & Conditioner

Want to kick the flakes?
  • You should use the Shampoo and conditioner that can kick the flakes! It's called Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff and Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner, or you can get rid of those pesky flakes all in one easy step with the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner.

  • The combination of the micro-waxes and the natural fruit oils in Garnier Fructis will kick the flakes and keep them from coming back!

  • The Anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner will make your scalp stop itching and kick those flakes right out of your life. That isn't the only thing that this can do, it will soothe your scalp, make your hair more healthier and stronger all the way from root to tip. The proof is in the bottle, just try it for your self and see how good you look and feel cause there's no more embarrassing flakes on your head.

  • I can personally tell you that I use Garnier Fructis and my hair stylist say's that my hair is so healthy looking, very soft, and I don't have that embarrassing dandruff anymore. Oh, and my hair is very, very, shiney now! I don't have to worry about breaking it when I put it up anymore. Which is huge for me my hair is super long, also now I can run my fingers all the way from root to the tip everytime! Before Garnier shampoo, my hair was a wreck in humidity and now it's sleek and not frizzy at all.

  • So what are you waiting for go get Garnier shampoo and forget that dandruff, frizz, and dull hair! Bring your hair to life, I did and I certainly don't regret it, what have you got to lose other than those awful flakes!

No comments: